Sunday, March 30, 2014

Review: Syntha-6 Chocolate Cake Batter by BSN

Today, I'm going to talk about the current whey protein that I'm using in my diet. Featured here is Syntha-6 by BSN. I've tried the regular chocolate and the chocolate cake batter by BSN and both have satisfied my needs. The taste is probably the closest you're going to get to a normal shake that you buy at a restaurant. Mixing the powder in water is pretty smooth and I haven't really had a problem with clumps. Nevertheless, there is a downside to this protein. It can cost more than your average whey protein by a few dollars and you do get a little less grams of protein per serving (22g/serving) yet I strongly believe the quality of protein is what is the ultimate factor that I love about this protein. I've been taking 22g/ day of syntha-6 and I've been able to maintain quite nicely. I've just recently upped the serving size to 44g / day simply because I want to grow and I've seen dramatic results in my strength and the fullness in my muscles. You can buy the 2.91 lbs tub at amazon:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment